Thursday, December 3, 2009

words without a voice


How am I suppose to sing
if I have no voice?
And singing is like a marathon
but I am no athlete.

So I have all these words;
rolling through my mind,
almost like a movie
about feelings
I have now.

Words that need to be sung
'cause it's better sung than said
Words that need to come out
'cause they are all in my head.

I need you to compose my song,
also from your heart.
So someone can voice it to this world,
so that they know they can go on.

Life's song is of hope and love,
of hardship and of courage.
Of getting up and go again
till the rain start falling.

So take someones hand today
so they know they're not alone.
Let us encourage each other,
voice our song.

How am I suppose to sing,
when I have no voice?
And singing is like a marathon
but I am no athlete.

Together we have a voice.
Let our song be heard!
For this world in need today.
We will sing our song out loud.


Copyright "Lilly" 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment